- Preparing for Audits in EU Development Cooperation Projects
InterCityHotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof - Katharina-Paulus-Straße 5 - 10557 Berlin - Germany
8.30u. - 17.30u.
Georganiseerd door European Academy for Taxes Economics & Law
Optimise Your Audit Strategy & Get your Organisation Audit-Proof
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are auditors’ expectations vis-à-vis project beneficiaries?
- How to manage and implement projects according to EU regulations?
- How to implement audit requirements in projects?
- How to conduct risk analysis and risk assessment in the pre-audit stage?
- What are beneficiaries’ common mistakes in project management and evaluation?
- How to implement PRAG Rules and Procedures?
- How to best implement audit recommendations?
- How to comply with the new PAGODA requirements?
- What are the most important contractual requirements for documentation and records keeping?
- How to apply requirements of the European Commission and Audit Authorities on accounting, bookkeeping and verification?
Who is this seminar for?
- Professionals in the Public and NGO sector handling projects funded by EU external cooperation programmes such as:
- Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA)
- European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI)
- Development Cooperation Instrument (DCI)
- other EU External Cooperation Programmes
- Professionals in the Public, Private and NGO sector involved into managing audits of other Programmes and Projects such as:
- European Development Fund (EDF)
- Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department (ECHO)
- EC Framework Contracts
- Bilateral Development Cooperation
- Early Booking Price until 18 January 2019: € 1.189,00
- Price from 19 January 2019: € 1.389,00